||Silicone Brake Fluid Dot 5
Silicone Brake Fluid DOT-5 Properties Consists of the Following:
- Outstanding Thermal Stability (-50 Deg C to +250 Deg C )
- A very small change ins viscosity with temperature. Very stable at elevated temperatures and have a very low freezing points.
- High Water Repellant.
- Extremely Inert Chemically: Incompatible with a number of substances.
- Anti-Adherence. Mold Release. Resistant to atmospheric attack and aging.
- Effective when used in small amounts especially where resistance to oxidation and hydrolysis are concern.
- Resistant to weathering, radiation and bacterial degrading is very good (aqueous solution will not effect these fluids).
- Excellent dielectric properties: Which is altered very little, if al all, by heat or humidity.
- POLLUTION FREE (GREEN PRODUCT).
- For Pricing and Availability please contact us via
our Email: Irisincorporated@aol.com